I apologize to you, faithful readers, for the long gap in my posts. Here’s the brain dump so you know what’s been going on:
- Wood stove, flooring, painting, jackhammering of concrete (inside the house!)
- Added to the farm: Guinea Fowl Keats
- Soon to add to the farm: Yellow Labrador dog
- Figuring out well drilling (may or may not hit an aquifer)
- Figuring out rain water catch systems
- Digging a pond, building berms
- Revising a manuscript for an apologetics book
- Developing a class on Scripture for St. William’s (I’ll teach it this fall)
- Soon to continue editing of If Protestantism is True
- Working longer hours at regular job–company profits must go up and to the right!
- Taking care of family
As Prince Humperdinck says in the Princess Bride: “I’m swamped!”
Thank you for sticking with me through it all! I just looked at the date and realized this blog just passed its Eighth Year Anniversary. Glory to God. May we do all things in and with Him.